Service Requests

The following service requests can be submitted using our online service form. Please note: Only one request may be submitted on each form.  Please submit a separate form for each request. You may be contacted by the Office of the Registrar for additional information.

To submit any of the following, please click HERE.

  • Change of Location Request
  • Change of Student Information
  • Course Substitution Form (FACULTY USE ONLY)
  • Faculty Advisor Change Request
  • FERPA Authorization Release
  • Grade Appeal
  • ID Badge Request
  • MA Excellerate Application
  • Media Consent & Release Form
  • Program Transfer Request
  • Specialization/Concentration Change Request
  • Request for Letter Grades
  • Support for a Student Concern
  • Support for an Employee Concern
  • Transfer Credit Appeal Form

Requests not listed above: Forms must be downloaded in order to use electronic signature. Please submit completed form to the email address listed on each form.

VA and Military Benefits Forms

 Important Forms Tips:

Important Tips for Forms Use:

1. For "Downloadable Forms": These forms can be completed 100% digitally without the use of a printer.  To do so, please download your selected form to your computer desktop BEFORE filling in required fields.

2.  Please make sure all required fields, dates, and signatures are complete prior to submitting your form to the Registrar.  Incomplete forms will not be processed and will be returned.